So both myself and Elder Mora are being transferred to a new area! Yeah! Right now I'm having a bit of stress because we have to update the Livro de Área [book about the area] and get everything organized so that when the new Elders come in they won't be lost without any idea what to do. Also, we both have to pack! So I have very little time to write today. I don't know where I'm off to yet, nor Elder Mora.
Let me just respond to your perguntas [questions]. I think the change in the style of teaching for the Sunday School for youth is awesome. I remember vividly some teachers who just followed through the manual during the lesson, and others who actually taught and focused on our spiritual growth, and what a difference it makes! I paid much more attention to those who tried to teach the gospel like the Savior taught. I think it's also good with the new program it will be impossible to teach without having prepared before, which will help the teacher and students learn together.
Also, Elder Mora says hi. He wants to say "ustedes crearon un excelente hijo!" [Spanish: you created a great son!] No, that's what he said, I didn't make it up. What, are you to doubt your own son!?!?!
[Responding to a question about attending baptisms after a transfer] I think on occasion the Mission President would let missionaries attend baptisms in other areas, but I don't think I've ever heard of this actually happening, so I don't know. I've heard that he lets missionaries attend marriage sealings of families they have taught.
Also, I did receive the letter in the mail with the signatures of the members in Harmony ward. Tá joia então. Eu vou começar escrever uma cartinha para a ala de harmonia! [Yeah, a gem. I'll start writing a short letter back to Harmony Ward!]
Okay, that's all I have time to write! Hopefully I'll have a bunch of stuff to write to you next week! Tchau Tchau! EU VOS AMO MUITO!! [Bye, bye! I love you a lot!]
Elder Bradford
| Today we ate at a member's house (José e Cláudia), homemade pizza! It was awesome. |
| Zona Rio Claro! [Missionaries in the Rio Claro zone...being serious as usual for a photo] |
| Bus terminal in Limeira |
![]() |
| Graffitti around Limeira |




