Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 22nd letter

Hello!

Okay so I have very little time again. What's new. Well, this last transfer we've been working in a neighborhood called Jardim Eldorado, and we found some really good people, but some are hard to find at home and others didn't cumprir os compromissos [keep commitments]. So I am very excited to work somewhere else! We are going to finish up our planning session tonight and I hope we can get the Lord's opinion on this.

Right now we are working on fine tuning our work, perfecting it. Because we aren't having much results yet. I've already identified a few things I can change. Believe it or not, I still have music passing through my head a lot of the time, and I need to remove this distraction. The Spirit is super sensitive, in Pregar meu Evangelho [Preach My Gospel instruction] it says that if we're even just thinking about other things, or getting worried about something that is not related to the task at hand, the lesson (in other words, the Spirit) can leave. Please pray for me so that I can focus more on the work and have the Spirit more. If there's one thing I learned on the mission, it's that I am NOTHING without the Spirit. God did a good job of humbling me.

Eu amo vocês muito! [I love you a lot!]  Eu estou aguentando felizmente a missão ainda! [I'm still happily handling the mission!]
Elder Bradford



We had a lesson with a cool group of guys and after I wanted to take a picture with them.

We celebrated Elder Camargo going home with a 'lil cake (2 candles for 2 years)