Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 17th letter

Hello guys!

So, the fact that I sent a good letter last week means that this week I can slack, right? hehehe, actually our mission president cut our internet time (I mean, the Lord suggested that we spend less time on the internet to receive more blessings), and it's hard with reading all of the letters, sending out a few, sending the key teaching indicators, writing the president, reading the weekly mission newsletter, and today I'm going to make a document to help me as district leader. Which reminds me that I forgot to mention, I'm a district leader now. I'm a bit stressed.

So, to respond to your questions real quick -- Elder (Tanner) Nelson and I are in the same zone, but different missionary district and stake. In regard to having a preference of an American or Brasilian companion, I'm not sure yet. I like having an American companion because we can relate more and understand each other's jokes a little more. But, with a Brasilian companion I can improve my Portuguese a lot. In regard to the Campinas Temple [about 30 mins from his boarding],we'll be able to attend with it being somewhat nearby, but I don't know when it will be, I think we'll go there in a couple months.

In regard to Iracy, who I mentioned in my last email...so we called her Saturday night and she told us that she wouldn't be able to go, but that she'll go next week. We are teaching this guy named Bruno who smokes marijuana and cocaine. We taught him the first lesson and he liked it, he read but understood very little, and hasn't yet attended church, but we'll work with him and see. Please pray for him! He needs a lot of help!

Thanks for the prayers! Have an awesome week!
Elder Bradford



Pics are from the churrasco [like a barbecue] that we did earlier today.