Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11th letter

HELLLOOOWW!
Baptism of Renan

So, this week we had a baptism of a boy named Renan. His mom is returning to church. I've included a picture of him - he was baptized by Elder Lierley.

Yeah, sorry for the horribly short email as my time already ran up. I am healthy, happy, working, tired, a little stressed out, but still going good.

We're going to be getting another missionary in our companionship, meaning there's going to be three of us together. Yeah, it's going to be challenging. But if it's happening that means God knows I can handle it. Please pray that I might write a longer email next week :-).

Have an awesome week!!! Study the Book of Mormon!! Help the Elders!!! They deserve it!!! Abraço enorme [big hug].

Elder Bradford



Renan's family and us

A family home evening that Elder Lierley and I did!