Oi Família!
Unfortunately, my email this week has basically nothing, but at least I did deliver on my promise to send you a bunch of photos!
[last week's post has also been updated to include additional pictures]
 |
| Me, W, L and Elder McCann at L's baptism last week |
 |
| Our bishop, our Ward Mission Leader, who is leaving on his mission for Goianha in a couple weeks, L, me and Elder McCann. Yeah, the baptism was pretty da hora [legit] |
 |
This is how the meat is served at a churrasco [barbecue] - pretty much steak (carne) and sausage (salsicha)
cut up into 'lil pieces. It's always eaten with rice, beans and salad. |
 |
| So, it looks like the season for jabuticaba [Brazilian grape] is passing - we stopped by a pesquisador who had just picked a whole bunch of them and he left us with some. It's a pretty cool fruit. I'm trying to decide if it's safe to eat the skin and the seeds. I've heard different things...some people say the skin gives you constipation and others say that the skin is really healthy for you. At the end of this previous post there's a video that I made about how to eat a jabuticaba. |
 |
| So I got the package from the Activity Days Girls this last week! [girls between the ages of 8 to 11 in the Vancouver East Stake put together care packages to send to our missionaries serving around the world] Muito muito obrigado! Gostei bastante! [Thank you so so much! I really liked it!] |