![]() |
| Location of Limeira, São Paulo, Brazil |
| AJ and Elder Mora (from Ecuador) |
I went through the area book and we visited some people with whom other missionaries had only made contact and suggested that future missionaries pass by there. We spent a lot of time chasing down people who ended up not having interest. We finally found some people yesterday in a completely different area, I think we'll work more there. Haha, 'I think'. I don't really know what I'm doing! I need to confide more in the Spirit to give us direction, but I'm not sure how to do that yet. Being the perfectionist that I am, I like to have the week like perfectly planned out, but that's pretty much impossible to do. So yeah, I'm tired to say the least. I think this is all in response to my prayers for more faith in Christ. Just that, how I'll get that faith, I don't know yet.
What else??? uh, so we're working with a lady called B, she is about 70 years old and can't read, but she is really smart and funny. She accepts our teachings without hesitation - when we went by on Wednesday last week we taught about the Word of Wisdom, and after learning about how coffee is something we don't do she took her Tupperware thing of it and dumped it in the trash. So, she's pretty cool - she's really worried about losing her Catholic friends when she becomes a member of the Church. We're trying to help resolve this and fazer amizade [befriend] other members of the church.
We also have another person we're teaching, A, who's dating a member of the church. He's kind of losing interest...we're not sure. He told us that he wants specific answers to questions like why is he here, what God wants of him (he had a lot of organ complications as a baby but miraculously survived, and he attributes it to God preserving him for some sort of purpose). We've taught the Plan of Salvation, but he's looking for an answer that only God can give him. So we are searching for God's will on that - whether we encourage baptism and promise that he will find his answers by being baptized and continuing in the Church, or if God is willing to give an answer now and we need to help him find it so that he can be baptized.
I love you!!! Thank you for your prayers!! Keep praying!! A LOT!!!
Elder Bradford
| We had lunch at a church member's house Sunday and it also happened to be the birthday of the mom of the member, so there was a cake and a festinha.[little party] Foi da hora [it was legit] |
![]() |
| We live behind an Italian bakery and confectionery. And it does smell good, especially when we leave for lunch and they're baking sweet bread... ahhhh |
| Our study desks |

