Thank you for your comments! Thank you so much! I actually got a little emotional when I read some of your inspired words. This last week was better. We found some new people to teach. We are working with E, who when we met him was smoking ~20 cigarros, drinking beer and coffee everyday. When we talked with him Saturday he had completely stopped smoking already! But he didn't go to church yesterday like he told us. In fact, we had about 10 people confirm with us that they'd go to church but none of them went. It's really disappointing! So we're going to pass by his house Wednesday and see how he's doing. He's a really cool guy. I don't think I told you last week, we met him for the first time last Sunday while we were looking for his brother who was a contact made several months ago. We got to talking and within a couple minutes he had already accepted a baptism date. He's super excited, he knows that the Livro de Mórmon [Book of Mormon] is true.
We also met this young couple, L and A, and we taught the Restauração [gospel restoration] and they accepted baptism...just that they aren't married yet, but they plan on getting married soon. They are really great people too. We went to walk with them to church yesterday morning, when we got there they had forgotten but L sincerely apologized to us. We're going to pass by there tomorrow, I have a lot of hope for them also. So things are looking up! I'm still feeling a looooot of stress though. I need to remember to relax, that God will take care of things. It's kind of funny actually - in a previous area I sometimes wished we would get home exhausted, a sign of hard work. But now that we get home tired almost every day, I wish that I could find a way to take it easy. But yeah. I will pray better this week, I will apply the counsel you've given me and go from there.
Man, Natal está chegando!!! [Christmas is coming!] I got really excited to hear that a package is already in commute! And Elder Mora got excited to hear that you included something for him! I think we are going to see how much are Christmas lights over at the supermercado and maybe put some up in our house. Oh yeah, so about our house...this is the smallest one I've been in so far. There's the kitchen, study room, bedroom and bathroom. I actually like it better this way. Means less stuff to clean! The missionary boardings vary a little from what I've seen. Some of them are actual houses like with my first two areas. But several of them are spaces behind other businesses, like little shops or bars (like our current place).
Keep sending the letters from other missionários (I love reading those - I've even read some of them to other missionaries). Also, we finally made the Peanut Butter cookie mix I brought with me, We added some chocolate chunks, foi bom demais!! [it was so good!]
OK, that's all for this week! Muuuuiito Obrigado! Eu amo vocês!!! [Thaaank you! I love you!]
Elder Bradford