Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 9th letter

Hello everyone!
AJ with Elder Cox at the Campinas Temple
(he's in AJ's mission zone and
finishes his mission in the next week)

Sorry, but today the LAN house [internet cafe] decided to close up early, so I don't have time to write a whole lot. This week was kind of...ehhh. We had a bunch of meetings and didn't have a lot of time for our regular missionary work, so we're continuing from the same page as where we started last week. We were able to participate in a Cantata (singing thing) at the Campinas temple this past Saturday, so I included a few pictures from that.

We haven't had much success recently in teaching, and same for the mission zone. Sometimes I feel like the blind leading the blind. Christiane [mentioned in last week's letter] had promised to attend church and visit the temple, but didn't end up doing either.  This was obviously disappointing, but this week we'll  pass by her place...we want to visit since she won't be able to attend church for a month because of her work schedule...and her son won't attend without her because he's very shy.

So that's it for this week. Thank you for all the emails! I love you all and please keep up the emails and love and prayers!

Elder Bradford



The sister in front (Sister Aspítia) has only two days left on her mission and the other missionary (Elder Brayden)
has the same time remaining as me, but since we actually have 3-1/2 months left, he rounded down.