So, I'm in a little city called Paulínia where the public bus is 1 real! (50 cents in the US). It's just a little North of Campinas. I'm with Elder César who's from Campo Grande in Mato Grosso do Sul, Brasil. He's a good missionary who takes the mission seriously and also knows how to teach the lessons quickly, which is something I've always struggled with, so I'm learning a lot. We're not perfect on the rules right now, but I'm going to give an extra effort to get to bed on the schedule and stuff this week. I'll miss Elder Christiansen. Not that I don't like Elder César, but Elder Chris and I got along really well.
| AJ, Elaine, Vivaldo, and Elder César |
| Baptism of Vivaldo & Elaine |
The ward here is really good, the members help a lot and are pretty cool. We're going to have a Festa Junina [June Festival] this week which is cool because I already went to a Festa Junina while in West Campinas. Man I'm a lucky guy.
Okay, sorry for the super short email again, today we had to fill out a questionnaire because some church general authorities will be doing a tour of our mission sometime in the coming months.
Thanks for the prayers! I love you guys so much! Please pray for me that I can change myself completely to become the person God wants me to be.
Elder Bradford
![]() |
| Google Streets shot of Paulínia Ward's church building |
