Elder Christiansen and I made a list of things to sacrifice from for 40 days. Can you believe that I still inadvertently hum music? But thankfully it's usually hymns. Well, I put that on the list among other things. I'm trying hard this week to forget my will and do everything by God's will. I was reading this talk, I'll have to send you a copy, it talks about how there are missionaries who change their behavior to obey God's will, and there are few who change who they ARE, their personality and desires, to fulfill God's will. I've changed my behavior for the most part, but I'm looking to change a little of who I am too, so hopefully this week can be a great start to do that. Why would I want to change who I am? Well, because if I can find a way to be exactly who God needs me to be right now, then He will put the people in our path to teach and baptize.
Right after I emailed you guys last week, Juliana called us to say that her work is being really hurried and she'd be unable to meet with us that week. So I was like okay, but thinking that by some means we would meet with her. But we called several times last week and every time was like, sorry but it's not going to work out because they're still working me really hard, but I'll go Sunday. Well, Sunday came and we were anxiously waiting for her, we waited until 10 minutes before sacrament meeting (we have it as the last meeting of our church block) and then we called her. She said that she had to go to work in a few minutes and told us that she'll get in contact with us when her schedule opens up. Soooo, I don't know what to think. Maybe our work was just to find her and God wants another missionary to teach her.
About your questions, Presidente Perrotti told us there are some 20 missionaries in-field or in the MTC called to our mission, but they are stuck in the US because of the visa issue. Also, there have been some CRAZY protests in São Paulo and Rio, and here in Campinas there have been some stuff downtown, but I haven't seen anything in our area. The Presidente just told us to stay clear of the protests.
Have an awesome week!
Elder Bradford
![]() |
| Batismo! it was of Ruth. She invited a lot of family and some neighbors too! It was a very spiritual service. |
![]() |
| Elder Christiansen, Ruth, and AJ |
![]() |
| We did some spoof pictures for a multi-zone conference about how not to do personal study :-) |


