Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30th letter

Hello family,

So today we're at the house of the Martins again [pics are with August 19th letter], so that means I'm using this iPad that keeps turning my English into Portuguese...it's very hard to write. This week was unproductive. Tiago, someone that we've been teaching, decided against being baptized. This mission zone is kinda dead right now. I'm not sure what exactly to do, but we're going to work hard and have a good mission district meeting tomorrow.

Yeah...about my smile in recent pictures, hahahahaha. I'm still happy, I assure you. My only worries right now are that I learn all that I need to in my remaining 6 months and help improve the work in our zone. But I'm still happy. I think you guys said this because those last few photos were not very good. Yes, I'm getting tired...mentally and physically. But I'm not saying this to say, "whoa, I've worked soooooo hard look at me".  I still have a lot to do and learn. I'm still excited and happy and stuff, but the work is still super tough. But thank you for noticing and worrying about me!

Thank you for your prayers! Have a good week full of learning!
Elder Bradford